IT'S AN ADVENTURE AND IT JUST KEEPS GOING!
GVPC began its mission in 1980 making modifications and continuing to grow for more than 38 years.
Rev. Dr. Robert Meyers fostered the early years of our church until it was officially charted as Paradise Presbyterian Church in 1984 located on Harmon Avenue. The church later changed its name to Green Valley Presbyterian Church and relocated to a storefront on Sunset Road in 1990.
By 1992, Rev. Hilda Pecoraro became our first Installed Pastor and new property was purchased at our current location, 1798 Wigwam Parkway in Henderson, Nevada. A "Ground Dedication" ceremony was held Sunday, July 26, 1992 with approximately 121 members present.
The first worship service in the new Fellowship Hall of the Multi-Purpose Building took place on Mother's Day - May 8, 1994.
In 2007, Rev. Kenneth Harper became our new pastor until his retirement in 2015.
Currently, GVPC continues to thrive with new leadership, Rev. Adrian N. Doll.
In 2020, we intend to maintain growth and outreach.
The adventure continues…